Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Do dogs really chase cats all the time?

Im just curious, cause they show that on tv shows all the time.

Favorite Answer

From my experience dogs don't chase cats all the time, just sometimes.

Source(s): I have a dog and a cat

Absolutely not.. If a cat and dog lived in the house together for a l ong time.. and the dog goes to another person's place and saw a cat.. the dog would not chase the cat.. but if there is NO dog at the other place, the cat would be scared of the dog

• ?

No dogs do not chase cats all the time. I have 5 dogs & 2 cats & they all get along fine. The only time chasing goes on around here is when they are playing...and sometimes the cat chases the dog!!!

Source(s): lifetime of working with animals

Some Dogs do chase cats but if you raise the puppy with cats/kittens then they will be friends, my Dog loves all cats and wants to lick them he is a big husky and a big baby lolololololol

hope this helps out God bless

Source(s): liveing with pets all my life

It depends. My grandma had a cat that picked on the dog all the time. Then again, it was one of those little wiener dogs.

Sometimes cats chase dogs. And mostly they just nap.

no they do not because some of them are trained and some just sometimes like cats beacause I saw a dog and a cat get along before.=)

that depends on whether the dog knows tat he is a dog & that a cat is actualli a cat lol

no sometimes the dog is scared of cats so they run.....and other times they just dont give a d**m...all depends on the individual animals concerned

No, my cat chases my dog. Funny. He's easily intimidated. :D