Traditional South African games and activities for kids?

Our school in Korea plan to have a summer camp in two weeks. My theme is holidays, but we have set aside two afternoons for games. One afternoon for water sports and the other for indoor games. The teachers have asked me to play traditional South African games and I need some advice on this. I have lots of games in... show more Our school in Korea plan to have a summer camp in two weeks. My theme is holidays, but we have set aside two afternoons for games. One afternoon for water sports and the other for indoor games. The teachers have asked me to play traditional South African games and I need some advice on this. I have lots of games in mind, like a wheelbarrow race and pin the tail on the donkey, but these are not traditional South African games. Do you have any ideas and are there even some games played by only South African kids? The kids are young and between the ages of 8 and 10.
Update: To Desert: I decided that it's futile to argue with nitwits and I don't wanna talk about crimexposouthafrica anymore, because I think it's a big hoax. Thank you for your colorful answer and I hope to never hear from you again.
Update 2: To Kim: Thanks for the advice. I do have these games on my list. I just talked to my friend in SA by messenger and he asked if I remember "kennietjie". Do you guys remember it? This is the sort of games I need your advice on.
Update 3: THERE ARE TWO GOOD ANSWERS HERE AND I'M AFRAID I'LL OFFEND SOMEONE. I'M TORN BETWEEN REGGAE LOVER AND #3. CAN YOU HELP ME OUT GUYS OR POST SOMETHING BETTER?