Brandon C asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Girls...do you think hair under a mans armpit is attractive?????

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I don't think it's "sexy", but don't mind it either if it's not out of control. Most men do have a patch of hair under their arms. It's not something I really think about or consider.

Its not so attractive,but boy! who would likes a chean shaven armpit on a man...they lose the charm of man..would go for the hair under arm....I guess it should be for other girls...although they shouldnt stink lol

NO! That's sooo gross! That's a bad idea for a question.

Anyway, I really think that hair under your armpit is kinda like...weird? Dunno!

Jade

Not when it looks like a gorilla's armpit!

It's not really that noticed by myself amongst men, it's not a feature I tend to 'inventory' like eyes and smile and who could forget the toosh!

Well i like it kept neat. As long as it dosent look like a wooly mammoth under there i am fine with it. No hair there would look strange to me. So yeah i think its attractive.

do u like girl's armpit hair ?

what is your obsession with hair on men? get a life or some hair

only if it ain't too thick and if the skin underneath it is still smooth and white like my husband's.

Men should trim!!!!

NO