I want to locate a safe and inexpensive hotel in Caracas?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That depends where do you wanna go in Venezuela?

Caracas: Is a little dangerous, so i recommend you be in the east of the city. In comparison to other countries this hotels are cheap, but you have to check in a website.

Other cities: Well here is different, if you want to go to beaches and National Parks, then you have to go to a Lodge (Posadas), these ones are very safe, and you can be relaxed there. These kind of places are cheaper are safer in comparison to a normal hotel. But anyway take care of you, be aware of robbers.

• 1 decade ago

Many of the hotels are cheap in Caracas...the dollar goes a long way there. While many parts of the city are unsafe, there are many beautiful parts as well. My husband is from there and I have been a few times. There is an area called Las Mercedes which is very nice...lots of restaurants and shops. Hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

There are no safe AND inexpensive hotels in Caracas.

• 1 decade ago

inexpensive HA HA HA, we use Puerto Viejo, they have nice rooms (I think my bill was around $95 USD)... there is another one we use a lot... but I can't remember the name (it's a branch of Best Western), it is MORE expensive, but it is in a better neighborhood than the first BUT I like the Puerto Viejo better (by the way I live in Venezuela, I travel through Caracas to go back to the USA and stay in hotels there about every 2-3 months).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm in Caracas right now...let me know about your budget and I'll tell you your options

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.