I want to locate a safe and inexpensive hotel in Caracas?

Favorite Answer

That depends where do you wanna go in Venezuela?

Caracas: Is a little dangerous, so i recommend you be in the east of the city. In comparison to other countries this hotels are cheap, but you have to check in a website.

Other cities: Well here is different, if you want to go to beaches and National Parks, then you have to go to a Lodge (Posadas), these ones are very safe, and you can be relaxed there. These kind of places are cheaper are safer in comparison to a normal hotel. But anyway take care of you, be aware of robbers.

Many of the hotels are cheap in Caracas...the dollar goes a long way there. While many parts of the city are unsafe, there are many beautiful parts as well. My husband is from there and I have been a few times. There is an area called Las Mercedes which is very nice...lots of restaurants and shops. Hope this helps!

There are no safe AND inexpensive hotels in Caracas.

inexpensive HA HA HA, we use Puerto Viejo, they have nice rooms (I think my bill was around $95 USD)... there is another one we use a lot... but I can't remember the name (it's a branch of Best Western), it is MORE expensive, but it is in a better neighborhood than the first BUT I like the Puerto Viejo better (by the way I live in Venezuela, I travel through Caracas to go back to the USA and stay in hotels there about every 2-3 months).

I'm in Caracas right now...let me know about your budget and I'll tell you your options