According TO ISLAM, IF ONE GET LOAN ON INTEREST / MARKUP FROM A BANK OR PERSON THAN?

START A BUSINESS AND GIVE SOME AMOUNT FOR INTEREST THAN IS IT RIGHT FOR MUSLIM I MEAN IS IT HALAL OTHER CASE IF I GOT MONEY TO RETURN BUT PAY SOME AMOUNT FOR USING MONEY I MEAN LEASING A CAR OR HAVING A CREDIT CARD AND PAYING ADDITIONAL MONEY ON LOAN THAN WHAT ISLAM SAYS UR MORE ANSWERS WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Favorite Answer

To answer this you have to know the meaning of "RIBBA". Ribba means interest paid of a loan. Therefore if you get a loan from a bank or anywhere else where you have to pay interest for the money lent this makes it a RIBBA and so it is not HALAL or permitted.

• stacey

There are commecial banks which offer Islamic Banking accounts. I don't know how they differ from conventional accounts. But I'm aware the interest is not halal. However, if you have a loan arrangement for car/house, you also have entered into a contract with the lender to pay down the loan, with interest. You are bound, as a muslim, to honour that contract.

This is what I've read. But this topic is confusing to me too. It's almost like it's a compromise of your values. You wouldn't pay back a loan with someone's life, as killing someone is a grave sin. So why would you pay back a loan that involves interest that is not halal? Maybe because you're not the one profitting from the interest? I don't know.

Do you mean interest. For example you put your money in a bank and earn additional %5 or so every perodical time.

Interest ( giving and taking ) is forbidden in Islam, since it is a burden on the person.

• R G

Yes, they are not suppose to do that. They have special banks that adhere to these laws. I don't see anything wrong in that - after all that's there belief. At the same time there are Muslims who do bank with other commercial banks - that's their wish - nothing wrong with that either - it's the individuals wish.

the intrest is forebiden [ i mean rent a money] but rent an abject is not forebeden and the difrece is clear , becaouse an abjects helpful dirictly but the mony is not helpful dirctly but it just toll used to adjust the price of goods

ANSWER THIS QUESTION IT IS HARD I NOT SURE IF IT IS UNDERSTANDING RIGHT WHEN I READ THE CASE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM BANK LEASING MONEY TO MUSLIM AM SORRY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NOT COMING.