hi, my name is khurram. i 31 years old.

i m married.my wife is fat.so i want to b

fat too.how cani i?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

eat all junk foods..keep on eating keep on eating.you should not walk or run or do hard works.say your wife to give you the food like spicy,yummy and u will sure be fat like yr wife

• 1 decade ago

I don't think you want to get fat with all the deceases that come with it. It's much better to be slim, so instead of getting fat I would suggest starting to lift weights and eat like 6000calories a day. But you have to remember to eat HEALTHY foods and not junk. You could buy a simple bodybuilding book like sister steel brother iron, since it would give you a basic idea of what to eat and how to weight train for maximum weight gain. You should also eat food supplements for some extra pounds.

• 1 decade ago

Hey I want you to only suggest that Slim is Better than Fat.

Slim person can RUN fast & always Active. Slim is more Healthier than that os Fat.If you want to be a Fat because of your Wife then Do one thing Make Your Wife slim & Prepare her in Good Figure by YOGA, EXERCISE, avoid eating Wefers & Calories meal & by Jogging Everyday.

Just Think about this atleast once.

• 1 decade ago

training will help u to digest ur food. The more energy u loose the more u eat. Diet full of proteins will help u to gain ur wait. Protein diet eg; meat, eggs. And beard is important, it contains carbohydrates. This plane will keep u healthy and "fat" like muscle man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why dont you and your wife try to be slim instead of both of you overweight. Excercise and eat healthy. It'll be better for your body.

• 1 decade ago

easy, just enjoy your food without watching calories and you'll be end up fat

• 1 decade ago

Eat

Eat

EatEatEat

EatEat

Eat

Eat

Eat

Eat

Eat

EatEat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.