why do boys like girls in mini skirts, shorts, skorts?

girls looks more attractive, stunning, sex appealing, & beautifull

in shorts, skorts, mini skirts, & micro mini skirts, more then if they r in bikini, swimming costume or nude.why does it happen.

Favorite Answer

Hi,,,,, I will tell you the truth,,,, I am a Leg Man,,,, not big hooters... but long good looking legs... are my downfall!!!!!!

good luck....

probably because shorts, skirts, skorts, & micro mini skirts hug all the right curves and leave a little bit of a mystery under-neath!

• nick m

That isn't true, I am a guy and I would much rather see the girl in a bikini or nude than in a short skirt.

Because they feel more pleaseing. You look more sexy and attractive in mini's n skirts rathere than a bikini or u r nude. And one more truth is A girl looks beautiful when shu is half-nude rathere than nude. May be because of this.

And one more thing if you dont feel bad than try it.

if you dont like my idea thn sorry

what's everyones problem right here? large females can look good in a mini skirt, see you later because it is the right fit. i understand a few let it bypass to the acute. i doesn't suggestions wearing this stuff primary if all adult males can placed on tiny whities and a spouse beater blouse primary.

in mini skirts& short the r looking sex appealing& beautifull

we r see in this dreas we are lose all things

mini skirts because they can see and feel up the skirt

because the boys wants xposure like me, and the girls looking like a attraction

Because it leaves just that little bit more to the imagination. Less is more.....

curiosity to see the unseen.