why do boys like girls in mini skirts, shorts, skorts?

girls looks more attractive, stunning, sex appealing, & beautifull

in shorts, skorts, mini skirts, & micro mini skirts, more then if they r in bikini, swimming costume or nude.why does it happen.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,,,,, I will tell you the truth,,,, I am a Leg Man,,,, not big hooters... but long good looking legs... are my downfall!!!!!!

good luck....

• 1 decade ago

probably because shorts, skirts, skorts, & micro mini skirts hug all the right curves and leave a little bit of a mystery under-neath!

• nick m
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That isn't true, I am a guy and I would much rather see the girl in a bikini or nude than in a short skirt.

• 1 decade ago

Because they feel more pleaseing. You look more sexy and attractive in mini's n skirts rathere than a bikini or u r nude. And one more truth is A girl looks beautiful when shu is half-nude rathere than nude. May be because of this.

And one more thing if you dont feel bad than try it.

if you dont like my idea thn sorry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

what's everyones problem right here? large females can look good in a mini skirt, see you later because it is the right fit. i understand a few let it bypass to the acute. i doesn't suggestions wearing this stuff primary if all adult males can placed on tiny whities and a spouse beater blouse primary.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in mini skirts& short the r looking sex appealing& beautifull

we r see in this dreas we are lose all things

• 1 decade ago

mini skirts because they can see and feel up the skirt

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because the boys wants xposure like me, and the girls looking like a attraction

• 1 decade ago

Because it leaves just that little bit more to the imagination. Less is more.....

• 1 decade ago

curiosity to see the unseen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.