Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

what did you learn from your children?

Favorite Answer

I learn something new from my children every day. To name a few, they've taught me how to live each day to the fullest, they've taught me the importance of staying young at heart and at mind, they've taught me what it means to really worry myself sick, and my favorite lesson learned from my children is how to love unconditionally. Having children and becoming a mom has made me a better person in more ways than one.

I learned that children have an unconditional love no matter what they have had done to them or what they have witnessed happen in their lifetime esp. to someone they love. My daughter has an unconditional love that has taught me love is the strongest most powerful thing in existence. I wish people would be guided in life more by their heart through unconditional love rather than negative emotions. There's no telling how much more wonderful everyone's lives would be if we were able to live life the way our children do...without grudges, without revenge, without the pain we hold within our hearts and minds...

I learned what unconditional love is as soon as I held my first child in my arms. Now that feeling has carried over to my grandchildren. I've also learned to appreciate the little things in life...and to see Christmas become "magical" again through the eyes of little children.

No children as yet... but I would like to learn innocence again!

Love love love plus forgiveness all the time.

Source(s): mekanical

to make the most of your education because once you've left school theres no real going back

love

mine is only 3monthes old....she teaches me that the world is beautiful even at its simplest.

i'm only 13 i'm not allowed

• Kheme

life's good!