Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

in the whole wide world?

what has hurt u the most in the whole world, relationship wise?

• Roland
    Favorite Answer

Thank you for sharing this question with us.

I appreciate your style in wording too.

As to the point you're making, well I must say you're underestimating yourself.

Please don't be so harsh to yourself and always bear in mind how much you matter to the people who care about you.

Take a good care of yourself & have a nice day!

r u aware of the definition of world,outer world is full of miseries,betrayel,vagries etc.etc.so what ever u encounter is just going to hurt u but there is solution also when u withdraw ur some attention from the outer world and divert the same towards inner world the above things will definately come but won't hurt u now,since u have learnt to live in the company of ur heart

• Imani

I loved this guy and moved in with him, it was great, things were perfect. Until his sister had to move back in, which we couldn't say anything about because it was his mother's house ( she didn't live there) and we weren't paying rent. A few months after that, he started acting all weird. I talked to a friend, and she told me to spice things up. So I left work early one day to go home and get a romantic dinner and stuff all ready to suprise him. I went up to our room to get some lingerie and a table cloth, and there he was, having sex with one of his sister's friends on OUR bed.. that was worse than anything.

When I found out my EX boyfriend had cheated on my with my EX bestfriend!

Oh yes, it was a heart breaker...Guess I didn't need him anyhow!

Now I am happy to say I am engaged to the most wonderful guy ever! We have been together, going on 4 years..

Lie

• coming home from iraq - 1st wife got home and she was pregnant 2nd wife went home on midtour and wife is pregnant neither was mine. and neither left me with an option to try to make things work hmm is it me or just the army making my life suck

• Tan B

Being cheated on.My ex boyfriend shagged my now ex best friend.

• Nothing

i don't thinkin about the things happend in the past... it is gone.... so just live in the present moment.. this moment is where we live in .... neither in past or future...

When my dick got cut of by my dumbass friend and his katana