What do you hate about growing up?

answers from all ages welcomed

silly answers too

Favorite Answer

I don't think I can answer this as I've never grown up. Just look at my blog and some of my questionable answers and you'll see that I still have the mind and humour of a immature 16 year old public school boy.

• Kaia

The only hard thing about growing up is looking in a mirror. In my head, I'm no different than when I was 16...but what looks back in the mirror is NOT 16 anymore.

(*lol*) I love what looks back, but there are some lines that weren't there at 16, and gray in the hair.

• Obilee

What I hate about growing up is that I can't give you a silly answer to your question.

Being responsible for ALL of my actions, seeing my son growing up and soon enough will be leaving the nest.

The responsibilities, the bills and knowing just how many crappy people live in this world. Oh and having people think your weird because you enjoy video games and cartoons.

Who is growing up?

Now, seriously, I hate gray hair, waking up tired and sore, and not being able to sleep til noon.

• Dan S

I am middle aged, and my body is starting to fall apart.

My teeth are bad, I have chronic pain, I am overweight and dieting doesn't help. I have trouble sleeping etc.

Take it from a person that knows; when you have your health you are rich.

ppl suddenly start caring about how fat or thin u look

wen we wer 11 or 12 ppl did nt even give a flying hoot in the air wether i ws underweight or overweight

being adult is difficult

what i hate about growing up is that every year,you grow one year older and people around you expect that you will become mature now and you're going to use your brain always...

I hate that they never told me in school that adults do not get a summer vacation. Imagine my surprise when I started working. hahaha