Describe your best moment in life with someone you love??

I don't mind how it is, whether it is like that or like this but pls answer this question.I was just thinking on how pleasurable life can get at one point or the other and what point is it normally???

Favorite Answer

when i held my daughter in my arms...i was told to abort her but i stood my ground and made it thru. It was the most perfect moment when she looked and tried to concentrate on my face moments after i gave birth.

Best and worst point in my life all in the same couple weeks.....

When I was 17 I lead my high school basketball team to the state championship after an undefeated regular season. I won MVP and was offered a free basketball scholarship by major schools. My girlfriend was there with me the whole time and agreed that whatever school I went to she would also go.

Well then about 4 days after I accepted one of the scholarships I was sent to a state prison for 3 yrs at the age of 17. I did some bad things in my past and they finally caught up with me. I ultimately lost the scholarship and the girl.

The best moment of my life was with my real father, I last saw him when I was 6 years old (I'm 29 now) three years ago he contacted me via phone as my Auntie (His sister) had seen my message on Genes-Connected website, he phone and just said ..is that Jill,.. I said yeah why..,he just said ..well this is a blast from the past...and i didn't have a clue who it was, But then I had this niggling feeling,.I asked if that was Peter (My dad's name),..and he obviously said yeah, at that time my legs buckled, luckily my husband caught me, I was speechless..he drove down from up North where he lives to see my brother and I, It was so emotional, We was all crying and hugging, everyone was all talking at the same time. It's something I will never forget in my life..My life is usually very stable, on an even keel, but this..WOW..

when i'm hanging out with my dad. if its going to the park, or just at home watching basketball and playing video games. i love my dad sooooo much. if he ever left, my life would come to a complete stop.

Source(s): I LOVE YOU DADDY!!

i met my hubby first time in a bus stand after that i continuously talk with him 4 hours.that is a unforgettable moment

When I was holding my gf after making love to her and she smiled at me and said, "So this is what love is." She had me forever then.

• Jason

the best point is when you know that person wants to be with you forever.

when I saw her name on her wedding card.

when she tell me that she also love most

when he was showing signs that he also liked me :)