to girls only..?

I have a habit of fantasizing sex with a lot of real girls around..even straight women ...Would that be normal according to you?

Favorite Answer

A fantasy is just that, a fantasy, and trust me, everybody has them and they are quite normal....and nothing to worry about, unless your mind travels to hurtful, angry, torturous things...then I'd worry.

But just imagining sex with a good friend or beautiful person, whichever gender, is fine, and normal.

Totally normal.

• Bobbie

You've already gotten the message that fantasies are normal.

In your fantasy, are you having sex with a man or woman?

Now, the question is, do you want to do something to bring those fantasies to reality? That might be a senario for another fantasy....Good luck!

I have the same fantasy and ahe even done it. The real thing is much better!

its only a fantasy and its a way of relieving oneself....you're normal...we all are.

we would go mad if we dont...if not the real thing. its a way of matching with reality?

Yeah its normal!

having fantasies is totally normal. everyone does it.

Whatever floats your boat honey.

If you are teen then it is because you have not enough sex

yes, its normal