new perfume?

i'm thinking of changing scents for the summer. right now i'm sporting "Burberry Brit" and i LOVE it....but i need a change.

any suggestions?

i like light, summery, but NOT floral or really girly scents.

ladies, what do you wear?

Favorite Answer

I prefer French Designer's perfumes.

Every woman should at some time in her life use the Channel 5. It s a mature heavenly scent, and preferably used in the evening.

For the mornings try Caleche Eau Delicate by Hermes. I love it and it has style, sophistication and personality.

Wow! same like u! I'm also wearing Burberry Brit now. Umm....Why don't u try Charles?

• Kicky

I really enjoy changing my perfume every now and then and I never wear the same every single day.

This period i use

DKNY

Calvin Klein - Truth

Yves Saint Laurent - In love again

Well, for me, perfume is one of my migraine triggers so I only wear body spray. I really love Strawberries & Champagne by Victoria's Secret and Cucumber Melon by Bath and Body Works. :)

i like very much sunflowers by elizabeth arden, it's not floral, neither sweet, it's fresh!

try the new CD perfume ... comes in a pink bottle....ull love it