Nordstrom Merchandise Return?

I asked for a Isabella Fiore wallet for my Birthday. The gift giver came through as the wallet is impossible to get. Just after I opened the present, I found the same wallet different style on the internet. I purchased it right away.

I know Nordstrom has a super return policy. Will I be able to return the wallet I got as a gift for cash? I am unsure how it was paid for, but I know the sales price was $165. The designers label has the little Nordstrom sticker attached verifying it was purchased.

Favorite Answer

I work for Nordstrom and know that if you bring the product back they will return it no matter what. If you want cash back for it, all you need to do is have your driver's license with you. They will take down that information and then give you cash back....hope I helped. :)

Last time they offered me cash, a gift card, or on my own credit card when I returned a gift. I took it on my own credit card because that was easiest for me. So if you still have the little sticker on it you should be fine.

• elk312

They'll take it back but I doubt they'll give you cash without a receipt. They'll probably give you a store credit. You can try though-just tell them that you got it as a gift and you did not receive a gift receipt.

• ?

Can anyone tell what is the right answer for this question?

This is puzzling to me too