kikay asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

how do you get rid of eye bags!!???? help me plssss!!?

how do you get rid of eye bags!!???? help me plssss!!

Favorite Answer

Right

Meh an my friend had this problem once, We were watching a film an the young girls but 2 spoons in the fridge for a while an but them on the eyes.

We tryed it an it works great no eyes bags at all

Doing this is a little cold Lol

Thin Slice Cucumber

Try sleep, drinking more water, and not drinking alcohol. Watch your salt intake.

When I wake up I just splash my face with lukewarm water.

I heard the Preparation H works although I'd not suggest that unless your face resembles a butthole that much. Also I heard that kiwi or tea bags works. Freddy Flintstone always used steak!

I've seen on movies that they'll use Preparation H on eye-bags for an instant lift. You could try it? And I hope it works for you if you do and you should be really careful not to get it in your eyes.

Source(s): Miss Congeniality - Sandra Bullock movie

Lightly beaten egg white! Open the eye wide, smooth it under the eye and leave to dry. Wash it off and you should notice a difference. You need to do it every day!

Put slices of fresh cucumbers over your eyes while you sleep. Getting proper rest would also help.

A little known trick that models use is Preparation H. No kidding!

Don't believe me, check out the link.

Get enough sleep, don't booze too much and give some rest to your eyes by covering it with cold wet cotton.

get plenty of sleep and drink water .you can put cucumber pads , and potato there they work wonders

cucumber slices