kikay asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

how do you get rid of eye bags!!???? help me plssss!!?

how do you get rid of eye bags!!???? help me plssss!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Right

Meh an my friend had this problem once, We were watching a film an the young girls but 2 spoons in the fridge for a while an but them on the eyes.

We tryed it an it works great no eyes bags at all

Doing this is a little cold Lol

• 1 decade ago

Thin Slice Cucumber

• 1 decade ago

Try sleep, drinking more water, and not drinking alcohol. Watch your salt intake.

When I wake up I just splash my face with lukewarm water.

I heard the Preparation H works although I'd not suggest that unless your face resembles a butthole that much. Also I heard that kiwi or tea bags works. Freddy Flintstone always used steak!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've seen on movies that they'll use Preparation H on eye-bags for an instant lift. You could try it? And I hope it works for you if you do and you should be really careful not to get it in your eyes.

Source(s): Miss Congeniality - Sandra Bullock movie
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lightly beaten egg white! Open the eye wide, smooth it under the eye and leave to dry. Wash it off and you should notice a difference. You need to do it every day!

• 1 decade ago

Put slices of fresh cucumbers over your eyes while you sleep. Getting proper rest would also help.

• 1 decade ago

A little known trick that models use is Preparation H. No kidding!

Don't believe me, check out the link.

• 1 decade ago

Get enough sleep, don't booze too much and give some rest to your eyes by covering it with cold wet cotton.

• 1 decade ago

get plenty of sleep and drink water .you can put cucumber pads , and potato there they work wonders

• 1 decade ago

cucumber slices

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.