why is it when i ask a question i get 1 answer?

when someone else asks the same question they get several answers.

Favorite Answer

I've been wondering the same thing about my questions.Maybe

people only answer Q's of those they know.I usually put a lot of

thought into my Q's & A's,still I get zip.

I 'll try harder.You hang in there also.

Most likely depends on the questions that you ask, when you ask them, what category they are in. I know when I answer questions, I seek out subjects that I know something about and can give a qualified answer or opinion and probably most people are the same way.

If you are asking complex questions like solving an intrique mathmatical equation at 2am and the questions that are asked after that point are easier, you are likely to receive only one response.

hey , It looks like im ur first answer :), so i wonder if u get any more ;):), hope you do :

I guess it just comes down to the question that u ask , and where u place the question .

make sure the question is interesting

Because they don't like you. Its how you ask the question also. I must've really hurt your feelings you cried about it in one of my questions.......Sorry I hurt your feelings buddy!

Bad timing, I guess. But at least you've got one!