what does Jesus look like to you?

Favorite Answer

The most beautiful soul who ever lived. Jesus appears to be beyond all physicality to me. Jesus looks like love.

• To me Jesus looks like all of the love, the good things people do in the world. So if I see something good going on out of love> I see Jesus in the midst.

• ML

Jesus in human form looked like a Jew from the middle east and not a good looking man according to the Bible

Since Jesus was a Jew living in Israel 2,000 years ago he looked like all other Jews.....more or less. He undoubtedly had a dark complexion, dark brown or black eyes and had long, black hair.

He wore the same clothing that all people of his time.....a long robe made of white or brown cloth. He ate kosher food because he was a pious Jew and spoke Aramaic. I believe that Hebrew came later on.

• amd730

Johnny Dep

Like the Savior of all mankind. Or perhaps, more explicitly, like a Mediterranean Jewish person out to save all mankind from their "original sins" and allow them all to be happy with him in his kingdom, called heaven. What else would you need to know about what he looks like to yourself?

Source(s): The bible and my Catholic faith, the one Jesus started with Peter as the first Pope of his Catholic Church, who he told "Upon this rock you will build your church." And Peter did and it's still here over 2,000 years later. What more could you ask about how this son of God looks like? He looks like all the savior to all of us. Anything else you need to know you'll have to just ask again in this particular forum next time.

I don't know I just look at the movies and wonder if he looks like that.

Someone that can change your thoughts only by the looks of his face

Every Man I see.......All Races of Man to me is a mixture of what God looks like to me

He made Man in his Image

he has a yellow kinda face with whiteness and a little bit of pink, i see him occasionally in my dreams, yet i also see some other weird looking things too, you don't want to know!