where du u get such a boyfy?

am i need of a boyfy hu is not interested in sex; but having any other kind of fun its ok.how can i get one?i've looked 4 1 but its all in vain.

Favorite Answer

ask your friends, not Yahoo! Answers. That's a little sad. And I mean your spelling and grammar, not your situation. The situation is common. Just don't go online to ask about it. The LAST place you want relationship advice from is the Internet.

This question would be easier to answer if I knew how old you were, and what your reason is for not wanting or not being ready for sex. You have to be very clear with the boy from the start what your limits are, and if it's because you're waiting for marriage then tell him. In a lot of cases, this will either scare the guy off, or he will try to pressure you to have sex anyway. Forget those ones. The good news is, you will know when you find a really good guy, because he will understand and treat you with respect.

Well first of all we need to analyze why exactly are you interested in only afriend and why does it have to be male. But besides that, i have had good history of adopting friends that are majority female, with no strings attached. i guess once i start talking to girls a lot of times my input on things make them see me as more of a friend as opposed to lover, which sometimes is cool with me. So maybe we can try by e-mailing each other or calling,and lets see what happens OK? m.stevens1@yahoo.com or call 314-644-0971

Source(s): personal experience

A Guy... not interested in sex???? well then he will be a GAY.....

listen girl... i think you will never get a guy who is not interested in sex, until and unless you don't look good or something... guys are interested in sex... they are made like that.... most of them, when it comes to making just gfs, think about how she will be on bed....

so forget it girl... you can never find such a person.... if you find, then do let us know... i will make a note of it.......

Explain to ur boyfriend exactly what u want in a man if he's not good enough he'll leave

Good 4 u for having limits

It's ur choice afterall

Pick up a bf in a male gay bar. That way he won't want to have sex with you, and he can tell you if your outfit looks good or not.

No offense to gay guys I LOVE YOU.

Are u Indonesian?

you may try www.eharmony.com. you will be connected to your perfect match. just try it out, it really works

friends are hard to come by, but i will try!