What's your favorite Spongebob episode?

Favorite Answer

The one with Doodlebob. But Gary is my favorite....Meow!!!

I love like all the Spongebob episodes.My favorites are when Spongebob and Squidward had to deliver the Krusty Crab pizza.And when Patrick and Spongebob think their ugly when all they have is stinky breath.And when Spongebob "loses his identity".Band Geeks has to be the funniest one.When I see Patrick on the drums and here Spongebob singing,I fall on the floor laughing.

I liked this one episode when Spoungebob is taking the bus and then wants to go across the street to get a candybar from the vending machine. Spoungbob makes me kinda sad, especially when he says Patrick and shows those eyes. Gosh, what if Patrick turned Spoungebob down, where would spoungebob go, I'm serious. I can't believe it's really Disney who made Spoungebob (thinking it's them).

• ?

All of them. I love Spongebob. But, I would have to say the ones with Plankton are hilarious.

The last one when its all over and done with. Spongebob blows!

I love Shangai the one that Sponge Bob, Patrick and Squidward go on the ship of Flying Dutchman.

i like the episode with the campfire song song!!!

i also like the one where sqidward eats a krabby patty for the first time. spongebob rocks and you dont have to be 12 to like him!!!

I love them all. Spongebob rules!

• I love the episode when he has a bubble buddy who's very annoying.

I like the one when Gary went missing. I also LOVED the Movie:)

This is gonna be the best day ever Patrick!!!

My favorite episode is Sailor Mouth when they use their sentence enhancers.