Hi Guys, can anyone of you tell me the best magazine via internet to write an academic essay??

Favorite Answer

Depending on the topic of your essay, there are a number of databases with access to journals or articles. For academic purposes it helps for the journals to be peer reviewed. I go to the University of Phoenix in Houston. The UOP on library have access to Ebscohost database with on line access to many journals and magazines. Emerald is a good database of peer reviewed journals which are peer reviewed. Being peer reviewed means that the articles have been subject to an approval process so the journals have factual data.

what kind of essay are you writing? you're waiting to start up by technique of going to google and typing in writing an essay and it aspects you the proper links to furnish you the interest to end that..Intro,body,end..

that would depend on the topic of the essay

Cliff notes.com find it, study it. write by it. good luck.

There: I've done your homework...what's in it for me?