Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Why should I enter my location when creating a gmail account?Does it make a difference?

Favorite Answer

You can do whatever you want to do, it is called choice but some times the site won't acept it and will either kill your account or ask you for your region.

look just put the state you are in or the biggest city that is close by, you shouldn't have to put your exact area, and why wouldn't you want to give your real details?

You see by giving your real details you are being responsible for what you do, I know that probably 80% of people give false details and that is completely up to them, but you might fin that very soon all over the world there are going to be big changes to the rules governing the giving of false info for your ID on the net when opening Email accounts.

Has to do with the problem of terrorism and being able to stop it before it happens.

well first of all gmail is awesom. and when you say location i dont think it asked me that

• Neeku

Not really, but why don't you wanna enter it?

緊急時の状態の追跡を助ける全体的な位置方式のために。携帯電話は様々な施設が今開発しているこの技術の前駆物質が装備されている。