Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Get out, why don't ya?

If you feel this question is meant for you, you're probably correct!

Favorite Answer

good thing not me i am native american i belong to the apache nation so i dont have to protest.

BEWARE!! Friends of America. The lid is coming off this can of “worms”. I knew that as this issue got hotter it would turn VERY violent. Not by “gringos”, but by the illegal invaders. These folks have a vested interest in protecting their ability to beg, borrow and definitely steal in this country. They are NOT going to go quietly. I predict massive riots, looting, and killing within 2-3 years as we try to deport and otherwise enforce the laws that are already on the books, not to mention new ones that will be passed in the next 2 years. So lock and load, yes I said it, because what today are knife assaults tomorrow will turn into gun attacks on the populace as a desperate 20-30 million illegal aliens are slowly ushered out of this country on posh jets by our mealy mouthed, weak, politically correct administration. You will have to keep your kids inside your house for fear of having them shot or abducted by aliens for ransom. You will have pot shots being taken at the morning rush hour traffic, especially at fancy BMWs Mercedes Lexus’s etc on I-15 and I-805 and 163 78 etc. from the bushes by disgrunteled unemployed workers. You will have 10x increased robberies of convenience stores and other small businesses. You will have marauding gangs roaming the streets at night to assault and rob pedestrians and carjackers. Just wait, a full blown civil war awaits us if we manage to “deprive” these people of day work, nanny work, hotel work, and agricultural labor jobs. Talk about Al Quaeda, we will have 20-30 million potential terrorists right here in our cities, ALL with fake ID and a network of friends and relatives to help them. It will make the Sunni Triangle look like Central Park, or Balboa Park, on a Sunday afternoon. It’s coming. Remember the LA riots?? Well this is 1000 times that. These illegals are getting angrier and more violent by the week, and Mr. Bush knows it. He has been advised by Homeland Security what I just said above. That’s why he’s such a worm about all this. He just doesn’t want it all to happen on his watch. The next president will have to completely capitulate to the illegals demands, or face the above consequences. What do you think will happen??

Get out while you can still pack your stuff. When you are deported, you get to take what you have on your back. If you really want to keep all the goodies you bought here while illegally living here, you better get it together and head on down the road back to where you came from.

I agree with you. That is a good question and I like the post JD put up.

That must be for the european americans in the country that need to leave indian and mexican lands.

correct

illegals....get out now!!!!...America has nothing for you anymore...America will share it's wealth with those who are willing to enter legally and become true Americans.

• Not me neither-- whew close one.

Is that your dog?

so..what's your story ?? running out of people/things to blame ??

Glad it's not for me, I'm American, thank God!!!