KFC seasoned french fries? (chips)?

Someone must know, what do they put on kfc french fries? (Im in Australia, but it might be the same in other places).

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I make seasoned french fries (and potato wedges) by frying (or baking) them with "Chef Paul's" Seasonings... available in grocery stores and online -- I don't know if they are available in AU. ... but online!

:)

I think "Meat Magic" has the best flavor for potatoes. Other blends are available.

Chef Paul Prudhommes -- Magic Seasoning Blends.

www.chefpaul.com

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Source(s): Paleo Recepies eBook http://netint.info/CompletePaleoRecipeGuide
  • 1 decade ago

I don't really know what KFC puts in their fries. I do know that they use monosodium glutimate in their food a lot, which is why I can't eat it. MSG is a deadly neurotoxin, and can cause all kinds of health problems. Other than that, they would put potatoes and some kind of oil in them. Be careful of the oil, also. If they use canola oil, especially, this is another dangerous substance. If you are young and have a good liver, you might get away with it, but not indefinitely. I don't know what kind of laws Australia has about the ingredients in foods, but the United States is really bad! You may be able to get a list of ingredients by going to the KFC web site. I have given the link below. There is no ingredients list for French fries, so you will probably have to email them.

• 5 years ago

Make Over 200 Juicy, Mouth-Watering Paleo Recipes You've NEVER Seen or Tasted Before?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The chicken batter comes from the colonel's secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.

The fries are cooked in his foot sweat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont know kfc sucks, chik filas fries are the best

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they have french fries at kfc ? not where i live

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The secret recipe is valued at $100,000,000.00

You can't afford to Know.

• 1 decade ago

I think they just dip them in the chicken batter. I really have no clue...but they are yummy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.