am i the only one that noticed....superman?

so i just went to go see the new supeman movie...am i crazy or did anyone else notice in the begining he had brown eyes then sometimes his eyes were blue then other times they were brown. did u notice that? or maybe i'm just craxy, i also have to say brandon did a good job but i think keven spacey was awsome as lex!

• Jo Ann
    Favorite Answer

Aaarrrgggh, how come I did notice that?!? hahaha!

• LORD Z

I am sure it was the camera. i saw something similar with Lois, One eye Brown one eye Blue getting inot a cab in front of the Daily Planet. I thought it might have been contacts or something. Someone thought the movie was in 3D at one time. Maybe that is what happened.

I didn't even notice that. Brandon Routh has brown eyes, and Superman has blue..so he had to wear contacts. So in at least one scene, somebody forgot the contacts. That should have been caught in the editing.

I was not looking at his eye I am still trying to fiqure out how Ms. Lane remember doing the wild thing with Superman to tell him that he had a son

that happens a lot in movies were the actors have to wear fake contacs to change their eye color. in harry potter, daniel radclife's eyes are brown, but harry' eyes are green

I just saw it today and now that i think about it u r right... odd.... well maybe he devolped an eyechanging quality while he was away searching for his home planet remains.......who knows.

I was sorta seeing that too but I'm willing to write that off as camera angles.

it happens sometimes.make up did a bad job

yea i did 2..i think it was the light or sumfing (gee i really dunno noe) yea brandon did do a gud job and keven was fab!

loved the movie!

I havent seen it yet,but I did notice how un-masculine he looks.He looks like a da.m.n. f.a.g.!!