i have a bff who is drama inducing, and is lovable but MEAN to me so much, what should i do?

she's done things like lied, talked behind my back, told untrustworthy people who i like, insulted, written an angry letter, given a present we both got together without me to our bff, always puts down other people to their face intentionally or not. it may seem like i should just dump her, but ive known her for a while and shes one of those people you cant stay mad at. its FRUSTRATING!!

Favorite Answer

It sounds like she isn't listening to you anymore. I think you the two of you should get some space for a while. But if you're going to do this, you absolutely must plan to do new things to keep your mind away from her. Like go out to new places, meet new friends or take a course on something you like.

You might be a friend to her but she does not seem to be a friend to you! Make a new friend (or several) instead.