Anyone know how long it takes to get a spanish work visa for an american?

Is there a way to pay a bit more and get it faster? help!

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's pretty hard to get this visa, but: you should apply for a visa through your employer. You'll need to contact the American Embassy or Consulate in the city (of the Spanish country) in which you hope to be employed in. If it's Mexico, for example, Juarez is where the embassy is located. Be patient. These things take time and money.

    Source(s): daughter's working with Consulate 24/7 regarding spouse for 2 yrs
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.