Which do you prefer?

When I was at college, a guy told me that I was too independent to attract guys. Now I'd like to ask you which woman do you prefer? Type A: beautiful, sexy, but not very smart, and dependent

Type B: intellingent/smart, capable, independent, but not pretty, just OK

Please tell me which of the two types of woman do you prefer and why? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

well i don't have a girlfriend yet but

it you ask me which i prefer then my answer is

i prefer that girl who is good looking plus decent girl. who can understand my feelings and with who i can share my emotions. but in my area it is a thinking of some boys that who is more independent can be easily make relationship with others.

so i don't know what other says but i like decent girl who have a character buty and it is bonus if she is pretty .

• Your're like me, I don't know why men are so intimidated by a woman's looks, intelligence, money, and independance. They must have come from a family where there dad was the bread winner, and was abusive to there mom. Cause if they were raised by a strong woman, that's what they would seek. Not too many of us in that generation for them to look up to, now they are lost, scared and confused. They wonder where there place is in the relationship as a man then if they are not the provider of your every need.

• Fox 34

That's not reality. Just cause a woman is smart doesn't mean she's gonna be plain. Also, "attractive" is subjective. What i think is cute will vary from guy to guy. But given the choice i would have to choose

B

Because i can converse with her, be logical with her, and connect with her, without her being all clingy. I wouldn't want a bimbo always bugging me and saying "Where are you? when are you coming home? what's that? what are you doing?" Geezs she's already getting on my nerves...

Type a

I like woman who don't have to depend on a man are capable of taking care of business true beauty comes from within I'm not in to the dumb blond thing i like a woman who knows what she want and can think for her self

or C the intellingent/smart, capable, independent, but not pretty, just OK but willing to take help and allow a man to be a "provider" and willing to feed his ego.

• I'm attracted to girls who are independent and smart. Your personality will either make you more or less attractive. I don't want to be with a girl that expects me to pay all her bills and spend every penny I have on her. I don't mind spending money on girlfriends, but I don't want to feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

type b. im confident enough in myself and do not need to make myself feel like a man by having the girl im with be dependent on me. my girlfriend, is smart independent, challenges me and is the most beautiful girl in the world. i wouldnt be with her if she was a pushover.

Type B for me. Well Type A seems interesting. I kinda like girls who are a little dependent.

Well, if your trying to get serious with someone, well then you need to really enjoy hanging out with this girl, not only in the bedroom but in public as well. As for me, I am not trying to get serious again, so I live by, "looking for the right one, meanwhile messing with all the wrong ones".