why do girls go depressed during their menstruation?

Is it normal that girls go very depressed or change in their moods during their periods? what may be the real reason for it?

Favorite Answer

u try going on with ur noormal everyday life with cramps back pains bloating ect. and bleeding for 5-7 days and tell me if ur mood isn't gonna change

Its very normal fr girls to get depressed or have mood swings during their mensturation. the major reason behind this is that there are various hormones releazed during menst. which lead to quick mood alteration.

continually. I genuinely have the worst song record of birthdays! I hate my birthday yet secretly continually favor some thing valuable ought to genuinely ensue yet its continually throughout the time of checks so everybody forgets and close acquaintances are not a lot into celebrating it and now I purely sense like i'm getting to old and my life is passing with the help of so right now.

during their period, a womans hormones are totally out of wack. that the real reason.

yea dats mostly y like on dat time of da month nothin seems to b goin right

is there isnt another answer except for hormones dude. sorry if u were looking for some other answer.

• try getting your guts torn apart every month.thats all

its a gag to get guys to feel sorry for them. some gurls get really horney