what are the best night clubs in buenos aires, argentina?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I visited BA in December, 2005 & was lucky enough to catch a once-a-month party called Club 69. I live in NYC & have been to clubs in Tokyo, Sydney, San Francisco, London, etc., and this was one of my top-5 club nights ever. Went c. 1:30am, left at 8am. Plan your trip around it! Here's a link:

http://www.almesberger.net/fun/night.html

Club 69 (also known as Niceto Club, Niceto Vega y Humboldt) is one of the hottest spots in town. They have two stage shows in the main room, one hip hop themed, and the other inspired by traditional cabaret. The former chill out room, with its pleasantly accessible bar also features hip hop these days. It may get fairly crowded, have long lines, and, worst of all, it now closes meticulously at 6 (in exchange for that, they now open before 2, supposedly as early as midnight). It has also earned perhaps too much fame among tourists, who make up most of the crowd. Nevertheless, on a good night, it's still an excellent choice. Saturdays sometimes feature magic, which is more oriented towards hardcore electronica, with the exception of the last Saturday in each month, when they also have a "Club 69".

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Buenos Aires is an amazing city; it's an surprising area that seems a bit like Europe, but by having an edgy Latin American pose and if you wish to visit that city then take a peek with hotelbye . El Puerto Madero is really a place effectively visited. It offered as the key port of Buenos Aires through the late 19th century but know is converted into structures that would be used as residences, restaurants, shops and other firms and to give this challenge a bit of flair, all streets in the area were called following women. Strolling through the Puerto Madero is a superb way to spend a pleasant evening exactly like visiting El Obelisco. El Obelisco was built in 1936 to honor the 400th wedding of the city founding and now is a must-see place from Buenos Aires.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.