Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceAdvertising & Marketing · 1 decade ago

Am considering using online live transfer telemarketing call leads?

Do these leads really work? If so is it really worth the 75 dollars to have the potential client on the phone right there with you and what online company would you reccommend??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to www.west.com and contact them. They are the experts in telemarketing leads.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The leads will work only if they are followed up well with a strong Marketing backup. The person interacting with the lead is the key. If u feel the person has the ability to close the deal then yes its worth paying $75 for lead generation.

www.asmartersplash.co.uk is good, i used to work there. but its UK based. just give them a call or email you can use my reference.

• 4 years ago

it should be so common as paying for a wager value ticket. frequently on a wager value ticket people write their finished call, finished take care of and telephone quantity, and in no way ask what occurs to their own suggestions after the raffle is drawn. some communities were commonly used to collate that suggestions and promote it on. i replaced into stuck out like that many years in the past. like you we've a silent quantity. even as the phone calls began I very quickly realised they were not likely to provide up. So every time they called I suggested i'd those days moved in to the living house and that i'd in no way heard of the fellow and they of direction had the incorrect individual or likely even the incorrect quantity. They stopped calling quickly after, nicely a month or so after. I requested a chum who replaced into operating at Telstra about it and he suggested they'd distinct issues of one of those element. regrettably in case you furnish your finished information and it receives bought on there is not a lot should be executed about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.