Should I change for her?

I got into a relationship too fast with this woman and she expect me to stop hanging out with my family on the weekend (my only time off from work) she also wants me to break my sleep to get up and cook for her just because she's at my house. I like this woman but I need advice. Thank you all!

Favorite Answer

from a woman's perspective, she's too demanding, i mean, she has to understand that yeah u like her and all but she's not the only person in ur life, if she can't see that then it's best to leave her....you should only change for the better not for someone who doesn't even appreciate what ur already doing

If you get into a huge debt right now, sold everything you owned, who will stand by you?

Your family.

"Blood is thicker than water"

This woman is far too demanding. Tell her that you need time with your own family as well. If she doenst like it, dump her.

When dating, it isn't about changing yourself completely. Sure, you get a few tweaks here and there, but true good relationships are borne when both parties Compliment each other and make each other the best person they can out of it.

I don't think being a son who doesnt vist his family at all is the best person one can be.

Think: What if you get married? What if your parents are older and disabled and this woman quarrels with you constantly about supporting them? She needs to become a part of your family for the relationship to go well.

Tip: Try bringing her along with the family for outings and get her intergrated. (If you really do like her very very extremmely that much)

Though my advice is, ditch her. No good woman would stop her partner from meeting up with his family. She is too self-centered.

Do you actually know what does family mean? Ask me... Parents that brought you in this world, who you could never ever repay back for what they have done for you. Brothers and sisters that stood with you, supporting you through all your difficulties in life, irrespective of whether any of your friends or girlfriends were there with you or not. A person who does not understand this probably does not even respect her own family, why should she respect yours. Think through what you're getting into. Anyways, in the end you are the best judge for your own decisions...

• LTD

It all comes down to whether or not you feel she's worth you giving up your family time and sleep time. If she is, go for it. If not, she could just deal with it or leave.

dump her shes controlling

dump her.....thats all there is to it.