I have this best friend a boy best friend I need help.?

Ok i have this best friend as a boy and i kind of like him, I wan't to go out with him but I don't know if it would screw up are relationship if we did break up....... I need help!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me.

• Aimee
    Favorite Answer

well...i was stuck in a similiar spot not that long ago. I was too nervous, so i didnt ask him, and now hes with another girl. Now the problem is our realtionship is suffering due to my jealousy. Idk what would have happened had I actually asked him, but maybe things would have been better. I wish I had told him before it was too late. If anything, telling him will get a huge weight off your shoulders.

Good luck!

ok.... i hate to sound like one of thos ppl the say been there done that.. but i have you dont wanna go in to that as soon as its over you will hardly ever talk even if you promis to stay frineds... its just easier to enjoy from afar! hope i help ya

if you go out and break up talking again would be akward and what if he doesnt like you then it would still be awkward