pretty shocking, and we wonder why most countries hate the US.........?

Favorite Answer

I am speechless right now! I just can't believe the government would do such a thing and knowingly cause the deaths of so many innocent people. I am beyond words and heart broken. You are right about so many hating the U.S....i'm not feeling too fond of us either right now.....to be exact i am ashamed of us.

that is totally awfull. I'm not American, I don't hate Americans, I firmly believe that everyone who is involved in this who is still alive will be brought to justice and shame. The nice thing about America is the fact that free speech makes exposure of corruption possible. One thing for sure, I think the world should BOYCOTT BAYER!

This is very sad but I'm not surprised this is not the first time our government has done some ****** up **** and as long as we allow them to continue to get away with things like this it wont be the last. we as Americans are in big trouble and its really sad that most of us are to jaded to even notice.

Yes quite shocking that profits are put ahead of human lives.

• Jay S

There is just one problem with your post: Bayer is not a U.S. corporation. It's German.

OMG , that is shocking .

that is just plain wrong

I heard that I did.

as long as they didn't dump it in the US, i don't care.