Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Mature female fetish?

i know everyone is different...sexually...with fetishes and all. i am a younger male who enjoys mature female porn. i'm trying to understand as to why many guys like "MILFs" and material like that.

in response to booga- i have a very strong dating history with girls my own age. thank you.

and, i'm psychologically sane.

Favorite Answer

MILFs have experience. Some men crave a woman who can show them the ropes a little. A mature woman has been around the block longer than an 18-year-old and may also be open to wilder sexual experiences. Younger men especially are anxious about their inexperience and inadequacies, so an older lady would be better able to guild them into becoming the sexual masterminds all men hope to be.

Liking older women definitely does not make you a pervert or crazy or anything like that. It's a relatively common fetish.

you need to put your dick back in your pants and get a hobby. we don't want to hear about what you like in porn. porn is porn it's just for pervs like you to get your freak on. without actually embarrassing your self by trying to please a woman. and real women do not like being treated like a porn toy.get a life. hope this helps

you cant get a woman your age. you think older women are desperate and would jump at the chance at a younger man. if you are unatractive to younger ladies, you are unattractive to older ladies...sorry.

Just bacuz they are older I am the same way but then aggain that might be cuz I am young.

Easy.

They either have some serious psychological/emotional baggage, or they're just pervs.

I love to pee in my pants