Is your past memories happy or otherwise?

Favorite Answer

I remember almost everything..But it is always good to look at the past objectively..Enjoy and relive nice moments and try and learn from bitter moments..

My past has a lot of violence in it... It was my childhood. I'm now a mother and it's hard to look at myself as a GOOD mother because I'm not sure if I'm just being too lenient with my son or not. I just want him to have a better upbringing than I did. I'm married to a man who thought that those things only happened in the movies. His childhood was great and he's a kind and loving dad. I'm so confused about how to discipline my son so I just don't. This is why the world is in the predicament it's in. We go from one extreme to another. I just want to be a good mom and let my son have a normal childhood, and have fun being a kid. He's my sunshine and he'll always know that mom was the fun one...lol...... I think I'll shut up now, hope that your question gets a little more positive feed back than what I've given you. take care.

i think it depends on what memories your talking about. mine are alot of otherwise. some are happy. the friends are the best.

• Landon

mostly otherwise.... but some happy times...