Do you still go places with your father?

He worked and supported you but does it make you want to be with him now?

Favorite Answer

I spend time with my Dad every chance i get. I love him very much. You better cherish your Dad because you never know when he could be gone and you will regret not spending more time with him. My Husband lost his Dad in 2001 and is still feeling guilty about not spending more time with him. Do not take him for granted. After all he is your Father no matter what has happened in the past!!!!

I'm 40 yrs. old and I spend as much time with him as I can. He's only 60 but has a lot of health problems. I also tell him I love him everytime I see or speak to him.

I still speak to my father every day. He drives a truck at night and he calls me every night and we talk forever. I go places with him too. I've gone to him company picnic, parties . . whenever he wants to go out and my mom doesn't feel like going .. I go with him. I'm a daddy's girl! =o)

no, my father has passed away. But if he were here, you bet I would go places with him, and you should yours. Have you ever heard of "you don't miss it until its gone". Well, you will miss him when he is gone, so spend a lot of time with him.

No because he has past but believe me if i could i would there's no second chances. cant ever go back in time and change the pass but if he was here today i would not let him out of my sight

my dad and i hang out a lot, when we dont have to work, i am 16 and yes i still like going out with my dad, when we go out we go to the computer stores and every where that bores my mom out, mom hates computer stores and some other things that we do.

i can't but my step father has been more like a dad, and i try to do as much as possible with him.

ah, I so wish I could, he has been gone for 21 years and I cant wait to see him again.

Not anymore.But I have a good excuse.He died 4 years ago.

of course..he is my idol..we will spend time together before i get married and my husband take me away from my dad..