j
Lv 4

why did nick and jessica split up?

Update:

i am just curious!!plz don't yell at me for being curious!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I seen all kinds of rumors in the news..but I think her dad is a big reason. He has always held her career in his hand, I don't think he could not let go of the control of her life. That makes it hard on the young man coming to the the family.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Becasue Jessica had a gangbang with Maroon 5 to get back at Nick for cheating with a stripper. But NIck thought she crossed the line and went too far.

• Miss U
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Only Nick and Jessica know the true answer so we can only rely on tabloid rumors and our own opinions! Gossip-mill claims that Jessica wanted to have more freedom and be Ms. Social-Party Girl and this caused the rift between them. Eventually they split and now apparently she wants him back? Who knows? Who cares! LOL!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because Jessica has the IQ of a rock and Nick hasn't done anything productive since his little boy band broke up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm sorry...there are people dying in an unnecessary war...children dieing of disease & starvation...schools being closed...teachers struggeling to teach in huge difficult classrooms...our enviroment is polluted beyond repair...and you want to know why Nick & Jessica broke up?!...jeeesh...

• 1 decade ago

Because Jessica found out about Nick's...er...habits....

• bambi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

jessicas ego got to big and her father got in the way of their marriage too

• 1 decade ago

Oh, jeeezzzuuuuuusssssssssssssssssss.

Does it really matter?

WHO CARES!!

Get a life, find a true friendship, instead of drooling over smallywood.

• 1 decade ago

Because he was way too good for her. So glad he's seen the light now!

• 1 decade ago

Egos - they really inflate in celebritydom!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.