P-M. Morris

P-W. Williams

P-Lester

BN-Benson

BN-Bedard

BN-A. Reyes

BN- T. Hudson

its a standard head 2 head league with 12 teams and scored by

R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP ..

It seems i need some help.. i'm second to last in my standings .. this league did start only three weeks ago .. week one .. i never set my line up .. ouch ,, week 2 .. my pitching killed me .. week 3 .. my hitting didnt hold up ..

i'll take any advice u have .. What do you think of this team? What do you think i should do?

Update:

uhh .. no i spelt it right .. i copyed and pasted my team .. lol .. maybe some else needs to learn how to spell his name ..

Update 2:

oh 5hyt .. now i feel like an A55 .. i was wrong .. damnit .. my bad .. it is mauer

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you're pitching is pretty weak besides kamir, weaver, k-rod, and nathan. there's gotta be better options than morris, williams, benson, and bedard. try to get miner or corcoran if still available.

you're hitting is pretty solid. i think it shouldn't be a problem most weeks. you're pitching is what's going to let you down...if you can't get any better pitchers, you might want to think about just adding/dropping pitchers everyday to make sure you win Ws and Ks...and pretty much give up ERA and WHIP. it's better than losing all the pitching categories...

• 1 decade ago

No you did spell Mauer wrong..if you copied and pasted then the website you use is wrong too.

You better hope that your SP don't die. You have two old guys Williams(just back from injury) and Morris(going to implode again) and Weaver, Reyes, and Lester you can't count on.

Huff getting traded helps. I would try to package some of those guys to get a certified stud or move Dye for a SP and OF.

• 1 decade ago

ITS MAUER FOR GODS SAKE NOT "mauerer"

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HE'S BATTING .378, WHATS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR YOU TO SPELL HIS NAME CORRECTLY???????

WHAT?????

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

trade howard or lee for lirano (or a good pitcher)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

your team sucks......j/p lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.