yo asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

What is the best bridesmaid gift?

Favorite Answer

Something different from the usual costume jewelry that bridesmaids have to wear is always nice.

The best gift I ever got was a silver compact with my name engraved on it.

One bride also bought all of us silver charm bracelets and got each of us three different individual charms to start them off (and we all wore them in the wedding).

Sterling silver charms and charm bracelets are very inexpensive (try www.bluemudjewelry.com). Now, we all have massive bracelets and buy charms for each other for birthdays, holidays, while on vacation, etc.

Gifts that are the best are one that can be kept/used for a very long time and will always remind the bride of you and the wedding. Best Wishes.

There are so many really cute ideas on bridesmaid gifts out there. Try www.weddingstylefavors.com. They have a really good selection of bridesmaid gifts.

Fun beach-inspired jewelry. Check out Breezy Beach Wear at www.breezybeachwear.com for some great bridesmaids gifts!

Source(s): www.breezybeachwear.com

I received a pair of cultured pearl earrings as a bridesmaid gift about seven years ago. I wear them often and have truly appreciated such a thoughtful gift. Cultured pearls aren't expensive and it was a great way to accessorize and add uniformity to the bridesmaid's attire.

The best gift I ever got was a silver evening bag that I still use. Another girl on here is getting her girls monogrammed beach towels and I think that's a fantastic idea. No more fake pearls please.

Pay for something that they'd otherwise have to buy for themselves, like the matching shoes or getting their hair done.

How about ankle bracelets ? They're in style, and relatively inexpensive.

I got a beautiful Holy Bible which I still have. (that was 40years ago)

try searching in davids bridal

a beautiful charm or nightees