yo asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

What is the best bridesmaid gift?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Something different from the usual costume jewelry that bridesmaids have to wear is always nice.

The best gift I ever got was a silver compact with my name engraved on it.

One bride also bought all of us silver charm bracelets and got each of us three different individual charms to start them off (and we all wore them in the wedding).

Sterling silver charms and charm bracelets are very inexpensive (try www.bluemudjewelry.com). Now, we all have massive bracelets and buy charms for each other for birthdays, holidays, while on vacation, etc.

Gifts that are the best are one that can be kept/used for a very long time and will always remind the bride of you and the wedding. Best Wishes.

• 1 decade ago

There are so many really cute ideas on bridesmaid gifts out there. Try www.weddingstylefavors.com. They have a really good selection of bridesmaid gifts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fun beach-inspired jewelry. Check out Breezy Beach Wear at www.breezybeachwear.com for some great bridesmaids gifts!

Source(s): www.breezybeachwear.com
  • 1 decade ago

I received a pair of cultured pearl earrings as a bridesmaid gift about seven years ago. I wear them often and have truly appreciated such a thoughtful gift. Cultured pearls aren't expensive and it was a great way to accessorize and add uniformity to the bridesmaid's attire.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The best gift I ever got was a silver evening bag that I still use. Another girl on here is getting her girls monogrammed beach towels and I think that's a fantastic idea. No more fake pearls please.

• 1 decade ago

Pay for something that they'd otherwise have to buy for themselves, like the matching shoes or getting their hair done.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about ankle bracelets ? They're in style, and relatively inexpensive.

• 1 decade ago

I got a beautiful Holy Bible which I still have. (that was 40years ago)

• 1 decade ago

try searching in davids bridal

• 1 decade ago

a beautiful charm or nightees

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.