i need some help!!!?

My life long friend had a girlfriend and one day they got busted for huffin gas and she got sent off and he broke up with her, she came back after she changed and one day she and i went swimming in a natural spring and i ended up goin all magic fingers on her if you know what i mean and we went further too. i later found out that they had gotten back together, and i didnt know. well my life long friend found out and he broke back up with her. we are still friends but what do i do about the girl. i dont want to have my friend find out. im 18

she got back together with him before we went swimming. i just dont want to hurt his feelings. i didnt know they were back together. now that they are apart again, and shes clean now, what should i do

Favorite Answer

forget the chick there are plenty out there. good buddies are hard to find.

I thought your friend had already found out? If they aren't together? And you didn't know at the time? Then no foul. If they had gotten married that might be different. Life is too short at 18 to have to worry about a onetime fling that you had with regard to your friend. Don't sweat it and if asked? Be honest. If your friend is really your friend they will understand.

You've got a pretty ****** up life, chief. You should do what you think is right, that's really all somebody can do in situations like this. Running away from the problem (which it seems like you're trying to do) just makes you a coward.

I'm confused... so you did stuff with the girl and your friend found out and broke up with her and you dont want you friend to find out that you like the girl? is that it or am i wrong?

You really didn't do anything wrong because they weren't together. If you and your friend are really close I think I might tell him so that it wont' come up later and bite you in the butt. Then leave her alone....she's not worth it because she knew they were back together.

Loyalty. If you truely say this is your life long friend you should be loyal to him, there are many other girls out there you can find besides and ex of your best friend. Loyalty is key, if you don't have loyalty then you cannot be life long friends.

Why? because he'd be hurt, or he'd hurt you?

If you are true friends, and he has broken up with her twice, then there is no way she should come between you.

What is worse here, if she tells him in anger, or you tell him?

Grow a pair and tell your friend you banged is ex, and tell him she wanted you to do it.

well you should drop the chick both of you. if this chick is the kind of chick that is getting thrills from huffing gas then she will most likely cause more problems. my god ppl there are much easier ways of getting messed up then by sniffing gas. (safer too)

ignore the girl hang with yo friend

Stay away from her. If she wasn't honest with you about being back with him, then what else would she lie about?