hey whats up?

whats up!!! tell me about ur self im really board..... im 13 ...c i told u im bord

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the ceiling lol :)

• 1 decade ago

im not bored

but i do have the time to suggest myspace if you want to whore yourself around on the internet to people you will never meet in real life. i assume it would work much better than this seeing as people here go on for a few minutes a week maybe to ask a question while you sit here all day being stupid

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am 17 years old and I am very easygoing. You can ask me any question about ANYTHING and I'll try to answer it. People that only know me for only a couple days end up already telling me some really "personal" things but I talk to them anyways! Lol!

• 1 decade ago

Nothing... I was just writing some more of my fan fiction... My friend just got grounded from the computer for a week so she won't be able to read it till she checks her email.... I'm 13, too! Almost 14. Yay. I can't wait. One more month.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HI im annie i am emo i luv rock hardcore punk any of the above i am overly hyper and very spontaneous and i LUV from first to last, aiden, and silverstein just to name a few

• 1 decade ago

Stop Mumbling

• same here im bord

• 1 decade ago

im 13 and im bored

• 1 decade ago

ya iam kind of board too.

• matt
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

whats up i'm 15. your avatar looks very intimidating. i'm bored too see.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.