please help?

i'm trying to write a fictional story about two gay teens.

send me any sort of information that would be useful to me.

anysort. email please. just put in the answer sections that you sent it, and i'll pick the best info sent to me and that person can have best answer.

thanks.

Favorite Answer

Try http://nifty.bunkhouse.com/nifty/index.html It has about anything you could want dealing with gay relationships. Some stories deal with a lot of smut, but others are good. The tricky part is finding them. Perhaps one will "inspire" you. LOL

Honestly, I'd be happy to help a writer out (especially a female writer if you're writing about guys; I've done that kinda thing before), but I'd have to either read some stuff and correct you, or else answer more specific questions. This is pretty broad, y'know? If you do have further questions, post 'em here.

There are many books that you could read that have lesbian, bi, or gay people in them, along with the straight ones. One of my fav books is a young adult book called "Will of the Empress" by Tamora Pierce. The story follows four mages as they grow and learn. It's the eight book though, so you might what to start with the first one. They are in the "Circle of Magic" series.

• 50 percent of teen suicides are lesbian/gay

movies may help you.

a chinese movie named Lan Yu maybe a good choice,,,

you can search on anime manga (if you'd like to)

i hope this below is helpful enough

Source(s): www.projectnoir.com

Write about what you know.