i miss him so much.........my brother joined the army?

well see i saw my brother last in tennesee for his graduation and i havent seen him sebce becuase he has joined the marians and im scared somthing will happen

Favorite Answer

dont be scared.hope for the best.

I feel you my son is seventeen and already took the physical for the marines and im scared and in denial thinking he might change his mind.. but i know he is not... we just have to pray for our boys for all of them... and just hope that nothing happend.. keep a positive attitude... im praying for my son and he still here so i tell you what im going to include your brother in my prayers so god will keep him safe and when you pray for your brother include my baby in your prayers... and that way together we can put as many angels around them as posible.. he will be fine have faith.. good luck.

It's natural to be scared for him. Just try and keep in contact with him through email and letters. Remember that the people who are with him are also like his family and they are watching out for him also. Just remain positive and he'll be back.