If Muslims believe in Evolution, do they believe in the Darwinian idea that we evolved from Apes?

I have heard many muslims say that the world is 4.5 billion years old, as in accordance to Science, but science also says we evolved from apes, humans have not been on the Earth for 4.5 billion years, this 2 questions really 1)If Muslims believe in Evolution, do they believe in the Darwinian idea that we evolved... show more I have heard many muslims say that the world is 4.5 billion years old, as in accordance to Science, but science also says we evolved from apes, humans have not been on the Earth for 4.5 billion years, this 2 questions really 1)If Muslims believe in Evolution, do they believe in the Darwinian idea that we evolved from Apes? 2)if they dont believe we evolved from Apes, how long have humans been on the Earth? just three further notes *short understandable answers please, not huge cut and pastes. and second note *dont say nobody knows this answer, because I have been told time and again by muslims that "Islam can answer EVERYTHING!" Third note, *dont tell me to pray and ask God because I want answers now!