Rockin' Mel S asked in TravelFranceParis · 1 decade ago

Anyone know a site where I can book package train tickets & hotel from London to Paris? Hotel recommendations?

A hotel centrally located would be nice since we would rather not rent a car. Thanks!

• Best Answer

We just did that in May. I booked my hotel in London through Londontown.com (below) and I used expedia for a hotel in Paris. WE stayed in Paris at the Hotel France Albion. It is north of the Lourve about half way to the Norde train station. It was a 2 star, small, quiet and clean.

You can book your train (Eurostar) on line and there are a bunch of trains every day all day.(web site below). They will send you your tickets by express mail. I used them twice, for tickets in SPain also.

In London we stayed at the Thistle Carring Cross. It was a very nice hotel located right at a train and subway station. You would have to take a taxi from London's Waterloo to the Thistle. (The Thistle is a chain of hotels in London.) The hotel was very convenient to walk to Westminister Abbey and Buckingham Palace. There are also a bunch of restaurants within a couple blocks.

in case you e book direct with disney they can contain the tickets to the parks for you. you also get another large reward, like extra magic hours, that's one hour in the previous in the morning to a park (chosen with the help of disney, diverse park on a daily basis) and three hours at evening (back chosen with the help of disney) you also may have any presents you purchase in the parks despatched on your room so that you dont ought to carry them about and also have issues charged on your room so that you'll be able to pay later. its extremely good.

• ME

try www.statravel.com they have a lot of resources for traveling in europe.