drivecleaner.com has pop up that tells me my computer has gay porno sites visited. Is this true?

history on computer can not be checked as it was on 1-day only. Is my nephew Gay? 30 days ago - 5 answers and one thought it was for real. any advise on how to check past history even if it has been erased?

Favorite Answer

take no notice of it it is spy ware

sure, cookies can allow you to recognize what web pages someone has visited , yet they frequently will tutor URLs that someone has no longer visited, also. purely about each and every cyber web-web page attracts content cloth from many distinct resources (URLs). as an celebration, I purely went to my "My Yahoo" living house web page and it became acquiring content cloth from over 20 distinct URLs and 5 distinct cookies were set. All by employing unmarried cyber web-web page (no longer cyber web-website). a lot of those cookies are set by employing promotion servers, which obviously shoves promotion down our throats with none enter on our section. bypass to three cyber web-pages which have multiple promotion and click View then privateness rfile. you'll see each and each and every of the URLs that your browser then makes use of to piece at the same time that unmarried web page. and a lot of those URLs are putting cookies on your computer! Cookies at the instantaneous are not an extremely strong indicator of the position someone has browsed on the cyber web.

• 1

just spyware

1: uninstall it from 'Add/Remove programs' in control panel

2: Delete all the fake links it made in 'Favorites'

3: delete all cookies and temp Internet files

4: restore computer to an earlier time when you had no problems

It is a spy ware .

Better uninstall it and scan your PC.

And check your nephew . You never know !

SCAM on the software not sure about your nephew I dont know him

It's not real. It's a scam to scare you in to buying their software.

No it's fake. They are trying to sell you their spyware software.

Dont believe, this is spyware

don't worry there are people that will support you if you decide to come out of the closet

try getting rid of your cookies.