Is Hugh Laurie (Dr. Gregory House) from the tv show "House" the most gorgeous man alive or what?

Favorite Answer

He has a certain appeal because he is a great actor and a very versatile one at that. He also directs, he is an accomplished piano player and guitarist, and he also is an author/writer. Apart from his really nice accent I think the reason why Hugh Laurie has a female following is his character. He is confident, intelligent, and accomplished. No young man in his 20's (no matter how gorgeous he is) can compete with that!

House is one of my favorite shows on TV.

I would love to be in an accident where Dennis Leary from "Rescue Me" saves me and Hugh Laurie is my doctor working on me.

Close, but I think my husband is the most gorgeous man in the world! I love Hughs personality, though!

Hugh Laurie is awesome!! He is gorgeous and definetly an amazing actor. "House" is my favorite telebvision show - im addicted!! I love Hughs accent!

Johnny Depp go ahead girl!!!! And Orlando Bloom, But Johnny Depp girl!! Oh yeah!

• Absolutely not! Every time I see him, I can only see the father in the Stuart Little movies

I prefer Geoffrey Rush.

I absolutely love the show yes

no way dave sliveria the drummer for korn is the sexest man ever!!!!

I love his baby blue eyes!!!!1