Is Hugh Laurie (Dr. Gregory House) from the tv show "House" the most gorgeous man alive or what?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He has a certain appeal because he is a great actor and a very versatile one at that. He also directs, he is an accomplished piano player and guitarist, and he also is an author/writer. Apart from his really nice accent I think the reason why Hugh Laurie has a female following is his character. He is confident, intelligent, and accomplished. No young man in his 20's (no matter how gorgeous he is) can compete with that!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

House is one of my favorite shows on TV.

I would love to be in an accident where Dennis Leary from "Rescue Me" saves me and Hugh Laurie is my doctor working on me.

• 1 decade ago

Close, but I think my husband is the most gorgeous man in the world! I love Hughs personality, though!

• 1 decade ago

Hugh Laurie is awesome!! He is gorgeous and definetly an amazing actor. "House" is my favorite telebvision show - im addicted!! I love Hughs accent!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Johnny Depp go ahead girl!!!! And Orlando Bloom, But Johnny Depp girl!! Oh yeah!

• Absolutely not! Every time I see him, I can only see the father in the Stuart Little movies

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Geoffrey Rush.

• 1 decade ago

I absolutely love the show yes

• 1 decade ago

no way dave sliveria the drummer for korn is the sexest man ever!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I love his baby blue eyes!!!!1

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.