Vigemini asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

句子文法挑錯~英文高手快請進

因為題目沒辨法打底線,所以我只好用括弧代替~

請問這四個括弧哪一個文法是錯的呢?

1. (Even though) we asked politely, the corner store (was) not able (to cash) our (twenty dollars) bill.

2. Mrs. Prism wanted (to know) when (was the last staff meeting) so she (could plan) the next (one).

3. (The participant should call) and (ask for) the annual report, you have my permission (to send) it (to him).

4. Each country sets (its) own policy on (whether or not) dual (citizenship) is (permitting).

5. After (working) (most of) the night, I (felt) asleep at (about) five in the morning.

6. In the (early hours) of the morning, I saw a (speeding car) (race through) the (deserting streets).

7. Nutritionists recommended that everyone (eat) from three to five (serving) of (vegetables) (a day).

8. Nineteen states (they) have (only) one telephone (area code) for the entire (state).

9. (Every day) around 2.5 (millions) passengers (travel) (on) London’s Underground.

10. Mrs. Belcher decided (to order) (a chicken) for dinner (because) she (was) very hungry.

各位看的人辛苦了~~希望能幫我解答:)

那個~阿智~謝謝你翻成中文~

不過......我需要英文文法改錯&why~謝謝...

Rating
  • 心星
    Favorite Answer

Ans. twenty dollars -- twenty dollar (二十元的鈔票 -- 形容詞不需加 s)

Ans. was the last staff meeting -- the last staff meeting was (間接語句的疑問句用直敘法表達, 所以 be 動詞跟回主詞後面)

Ans. The participant should call -- The participant would call (表示將可能會 - would, 不是應該會或要 - should)

ps. send 是原形, sent 是過去式

Ans. permitting -- permitted (應用被動式的被允許)

Ans. felt -- fell (fell asleep是片語, 睡著了的意思。felt 是feel(覺得) 的過去式)

Ans. speeding car -- speedy car (形容行駛迅速的車)

Ans. eat -- ate (這是過去式句子)

Ans. they -- that (應用關係代名詞, 不然Nineteen states 和 they 變成雙主詞同時出現)

Ans. millions -- million (這裡作形容詞, 不是名詞用, 所以不用加 s)

Ans. a chicken -- chicken (她是晚餐點雞肉這道菜, 不應是點一隻雞, 不用加 a)

Answer: Twenty dollars bill --> twenty-dollar bill

Answer: when was the last staff meeting -- > when the last staff meeting was

Answer: The participant should call and ask.. --> The participant may call and ask

Answer: dual citizenship is permitting --> dual citizenship is permitted.

Answer: I felt asleep --> I fell asleep.....

Answer: race through --> racing through

deserting streets --> deserted street

Answer: ......recommended that everyone eat from three to five serving of vergetables --> recommend that everyone eats three to five servings of vegetable

Answer: Nineteen states they have only --> Nineteen states of which have only one...

Answer: Every day --> Everyday

2.5 millions --> 2.5 million

Answer: ... a chicken --> chicken

的確看的很清楚

不知怎麼說哪個錯哪個對

因為太亂了

我翻成中文

你自己看看

1. (即使) 我們禮貌地要求, 壁角商店(是) 不能(兌現) 我們的(二十美元) 票據。

2. Prism 夫人要(知道) (是最後職員會議) 因此她(能計劃) 下(一個) 。

3. (參加者應該叫) 並且(請求) 年終報告, 您有我的允許(送) 它(對他) 。

4. 各個國家設置(它) 擁有由於(是否) 雙重的政策(公民身份) 是(允許) 。

5. 在(工作) (多數) 夜以後, I (感覺) 睡著在(關於) 五早晨。

6. 在(早期的小時) 早晨, 我看見了a (加速的汽車) (種族通過) (離開街道) 。

7. 營養師推薦了大家(吃) 從三到五(服務) (菜) (一天) 。

8. 十九個狀態(他們) 有(只) 一個電話(區號) 為整個(狀態) 。

9. (每天) 大約2.5 (成千上萬) 乘客(旅行) () 倫敦的地下。

10. Belcher 夫人被決定(定貨) (雞) 為晚餐(因為) 她(是) 非常飢餓。

Source(s):