Are God's divine foreknowledge and man's free will mutually exclusive.?

Some say yes, some say no, what do you think? Does God know the future? Is it as fixed as the past? Do I have the ability to alter what God already knows will happen? If I can't change what is inevitable, am I to blame and worthy of hell? If God knows the future already, doesn't this limit his own... show more Some say yes, some say no, what do you think?

Does God know the future? Is it as fixed as the past? Do I have the ability to alter what God already knows will happen? If I can't change what is inevitable, am I to blame and worthy of hell? If God knows the future already, doesn't this limit his own free will to do as he pleases now as well? When was this course of events decided uopn by him? What was his will before that? Why would he ever change his will if it was already his perfect? If he was able to change his will then, why can't he now? If his will has always been his will and will always be his will, doesn't he have his own hands tied just as much as we do?

Self-contradiction and has a tendency to open Pandora's Box.
Update: Can God create a rock so heavy that he cannot lift it?

If you say he can, you limit his strength. If you say he can't, you limit his ability to create.

Making God illogical does not glorify him in any way.