Hey bible thumpers, explain to me please about creationism.?

Ok, i see a lot lately that you guys believe there is no such thing as evolution. Well, what about dinosaurs? Are we to believe that man existed alongside them? And if so, why are they gone and we are here? And am I supposed to believe that the whole world flooded??!? I just got done reading that mass can't be... show more Ok, i see a lot lately that you guys believe there is no such thing as evolution. Well, what about dinosaurs? Are we to believe that man existed alongside them? And if so, why are they gone and we are here? And am I supposed to believe that the whole world flooded??!? I just got done reading that mass can't be created or destroyed, so where did all the water go? And how did a few guys build something so massive as to hold and feed all the animals on earth for forty days when a zoo pays thousands of dollars to feed these animals daily? So you're telling me that everyone is the son of abraham, or adam and eve, or both? I have seen studies about how inbreeding causes genetic shortcomings and deformities, mental problems(ie west virginia) so how did the human race overcome that and now it cant. So what color were adam and eve? I mean, I always see them dipicted as white, so what eve popped out a black kid and an asian kid "miraculously" because the obviously didnt evolve that way?
Update: so far all i hear is thumping and no answering
Update 2: these are supposedly historical events! yet no one can explain this except "well god just did it" so you are telling me that while other worldly events are so meticulously recorded before the advent of christianity and then all these things happend but the bible is the only record of them?
Update 3: if everyone died in this flood, how did the indians in america and australia live through it because their history predates this "Flood" I never heard of any arcs they built, or what, it only flooded a thousand mile radius of isreal or what?
Update 4: its funny that john thinks that science is rubbish but when it "proves" something in his argument then its correct and unquestionable.
Update 5: how can a gene pool start out clean and then end up not being clean? I mean, that might mean that the genetic makeup of things might change.....but thats not evolution.
Update 6: victor just made a stab, its not true, the problems I see are not in being narrowminded, its in not having a viable explanation or thoery or postulation besides that of "god did it". Ok, thats what ancient civilizations did too and they look kind of foolish for worshiping these crazy gods without... show more victor just made a stab, its not true, the problems I see are not in being narrowminded, its in not having a viable explanation or thoery or postulation besides that of "god did it". Ok, thats what ancient civilizations did too and they look kind of foolish for worshiping these crazy gods without explanation for anything except just believing.
Update 7: guys....I know you're trying. But if you are going to write something, at least have it make sense. One from every genus? Ok...lets roll with that. Somebody obviously had cataloged the entire animal population in prehistoric times. Now, how did these 400 pairs of animals become gathered and now we have... show more guys....I know you're trying. But if you are going to write something, at least have it make sense. One from every genus? Ok...lets roll with that. Somebody obviously had cataloged the entire animal population in prehistoric times. Now, how did these 400 pairs of animals become gathered and now we have thousands of sub catagories. I have one guy telling me in here that the flood killed the dinos and another saying they came on the ark as babies. Why would god kill the dinos? Must have been republican. I am still confused though. Because man has the ability to communicate, and if there hasnt been evolution, adam and eve were just as capable of making a record of history as you or I, yet there is no record of humans existing with dinos, no cave drawings or anything, except the bible. The bible was not written until "thousands" of years after that fact, so why do we have radio carbon dating of bones millions of years old?
Update 8: Wait sorry, science i forgot. What about the platypus? If noah had two, and two kangaroos, and two tasmanian devils, and two wallabies, how did those animals become the only ones to end up in australia. And how did he get the penguins all the way from antarctica to get on the ark and then get them all the way back... show more Wait sorry, science i forgot. What about the platypus? If noah had two, and two kangaroos, and two tasmanian devils, and two wallabies, how did those animals become the only ones to end up in australia. And how did he get the penguins all the way from antarctica to get on the ark and then get them all the way back to antarctica. What about freshwater fish? If the world flooded they would all die! unless noah had a big aquarium.